Thank you for considering the San Benito House as a location to host your special event! Here at the San Benito House, you will fall in love with our 100+ year old Victorian building, gorgeous gardens and redwood patio with a rustic fire pit.
We have 12 turn-of-the-century guest rooms, including 1 Suite and 3 rooms with a European style shared bath. Our Queen rooms have original claw foot tubs which add to the magic of these historic quarters. In our Ale House, you can enjoy one of our 18 fantastic beers on tap. Keep in mind we do set up your very own private bar outdoors for your special day.
Please feel free to contact our attentive event managers to schedule a tour of our site and create a package, customized to your liking.
Catering and Event Specialist
Venue Fees and Details
2014 Wedding Service San Benito House Inn Provides:
- Site: One Wedding & Reception per day that includes the entire Inn, all guest rooms, patio, & garden.
- Chairs & Tables: Complimentary use of all existing tables and chairs on site, including those on patio and garden.
- Guest Rooms: All 12 guest rooms for your guests on Wedding Day and night. A complimentary continental breakfast is served the following morning.
- Parking: Ample street parking. Valet services available, additional fees apply.
- Beverages: San Benito House will provide all beverage services on your special day. See packages here, customized options available
- Price: Our current wedding 8-hour package rates range are:
- 100-125 Guests: $3600
- 125-150 Guests: $3900
Additional costs not included:
Catering, (food, linens, glassware, tableware coffee, service labor and bartending) Cake, Beverages, Photography, Officiant/Minister, Personal Flowers, Table centerpieces, DJ, Musicians Tents etc.
The San Benito House Executive Chef is available to create the perfect menu.
We also have three exclusive caterers that work closely with the San Benito House:
Check out some pictures from previous weddings: